I’ve been a longtime shopper + a really huge fan of Pharmaca, so I was totally thrilled when they asked me to be one of their #PharmacaAmbassadors! Read more about Pharmaca + why I love it so much, here.
Pharmaca recently sent each of their Beauty Ambassadors a box full of their current FAVES, New Product Releases, + Best-Sellers! Here’s what was inside…
See all my faves indicated by the ★’s below! As you can see… LOTS of faves in this box!
- ★ BLDG Active Skin Repair First Aid Spray – This spray helps speed your body’s natural recovery with the power of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl), which is naturally produced by our white blood cells to kill bacteria & reduce inflammation. The technology used in this product, is the very same doctor-recommended & clinically proven molecule used in hospitals & households around the world. It’s 100% natural, non-toxic, antibiotic free & non-sting! So, it’s safe to use around the head, eyes, mouth, & ears! Great for minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, sunburn & normal burns, chaffing, rashes, insect bites, & other skin irritations. Free of: petroleum, harsh chemicals & added fragrances.
- ★ ACURE Ultra Hydrating Green Juice Cleanser – Supergreens Smoothie for your Skin? Yes please. This purifying creamy-to-foam cleanser utilizes adaptogenic Ashwaganda, Holy Basil, Reishi, Turmeric & a Supergreens Blend of Kale, Spinach, Neem, & Spirulina to deep clean & refresh. 100% Vegan, Cruelty free, & Free of Parabens, Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, & Formaldehyde.
- ★ Himalaya Botanique Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste (Fresh Mint) – This toothpaste is formulated to strengthen your teeth & gums, with a unique selection of herbal ingredients that are rich in antioxidants. It has a decent amount of foam (which isn’t important to me, but wanted to mention that incase you’re into it), a sweet, refreshing flavor, & a really great mouth feel! It’s also Free of: Fouride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Carageenan & Gluten. FYI: this was my first time trying this, but my Mom & my brother have both been using, & loving this brand for years.
- ★ Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea, Acai & Goji Berry Facial Mask – I love a good mask, & especially a good Matcha Mask! And, this one’s like an anti-aging Superfood Smoothie for your skin! It has lots of great ingredients like: Matcha to brighten & improve circulation, Acai to help clear blemishes, Goji to help mitigate sun damage, & French Clay to help tighten everything up for a more youthful glow. I haven’t used this mask in years (or any of Pangea’s other products either for that matter), but I remember it being one of my faves from the line, back in the day. The only cons for me are: the high price point, the smell, & the little “bits” of texture in it – I wish it were just completely smooth.
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant – This cult fave is a 100% fragrance & colorant-free, gentle leave-on exfoliant that uses Salicylic Acid to quickly unclog pores, smooth wrinkles & brighten skin tone. Personally, my skin type isn’t ideal for this type of product. It tends to run on the dry side these days, & doesn’t do well with Salicylic Acid (most of the time). So, I haven’t tried this yet. I’ve honestly been having so many good skin days over the past several months – that I don’t want to mess with anything that will affect the balance. But, I’ll definitely update if I decide to give it a shot though.
- ★ Prima Night Magic CBD Facial Oil – #beautysleep in a bottle! Get super-soft, bright, & intensely hydrated skin literally overnight – with this transformative Facial Oil! Made with pure, whole plant Hemp Extract, with naturally occurring CBD (150 mg to be exact) & infused with a potent blend of age-defying, beneficial oils & active botanicals like: Prickly Pear, Moringa, Avocado & Kukui Oils – that are all rich in Essential Fatty Acids, Antioxidants & Minerals! I followed the instructions on the bottle & applied 4-5 drops on damp skin (to help seal in moisture) & felt such a difference immediately, & even more so – after a few hours! I’ll definitely be savoring every little drop of this!
- ★ Sanitas Vitamin C Serum – This nutrient-rich Antioxidant Serum uses a blend of Vitamin C & Essential Fatty Acids like Squalene to addresses visible signs of aging, while brightening & hydrating your skin. I’m a huge fan of both Vitamin C (I usually focus on taking it internally, as opposed to applying topically), & Squalene (my skin drinks it up!), so I looooooove how velvety soft & smooooooth my skin felt after using this! And, I’m excited to see how it will affect my skin after using it over a longer period time.
- ★ Vapour Aura Multi-Stick (Courtesan) – Vapour’s Multi-sticks, (especially in this color) have been wildly popular among clean beauty-goers for years! This essential little multi-tasker is a one-stick wonder… perfect for adding a fresh, natural pop of color onto your cheeks, lips & lids! It’s made with: nourishing, Organic Avocado & Jojoba oils, & formulated without: Silicone, Dimethicone, Bismuth Oxychloride, Polyacrylamide or Ethanolamine.
A Quick Note…
You know I always give my honest opinions… and, sometimes when I receive PR packages like this – it can be a mixed bag for me in terms of ingredients, where certain ones may be clean enough for most people, but not necessarily up to my standards. As always, there were definitely some “hits” + “misses”. I wasn’t crazy about a few of the ingredients in some of the products they sent – but I wanted to give them all a fair shot – just incase they might end up being Holy Grail Status (where we sometimes give an iffy ingredient or two, a “Free Pass”). At the end of the day, the ingredients in these are far better than most conventional beauty products, so – I thought they were worth a mention. You can double check the ingredients in each product by clicking on the links I’ve provided above.
All of these products are available at Pharmaca.com!
Get 15% OFF with code GLAMORGANIC15!