Goal: To find a natural Liquid Eyeliner that works!
Brand: ZuZu Luxe
Product: Liquid Eyeliner in Raven.
Description: 6 gentle and non irritating liners designed to create a dramatic finish to make eyes sparkle and shine day or night.Enriched with vitamins and herbal extracts to gently smooth and protect the delicate eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Our Liquid Eye Liner is Ophthalmologist Tested, Hypo Allergenic, Fragrance Free and Water Resistant.
Ingredients: Aqua (Infusion of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gum, Hectorite, Potassium Sorbate.
- Price: $ 14.85
- Size: .1oz/3ml
- Texture: Liquid.
- Scent: N/A.
- Visual Attractiveness: I heart the new sleek, black bottle (mine’s a little different than pictured).
- How Much I Needed: Average amount.
- How Long I’ve Used It: About a week.
- Where to Find: GabrielCosmeticsInc.com, or your local Whole Foods Market.
- Sample Sizes: Nope, would be cool if they did though!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: Amanda’s FABULOUS! She was totally on top of her game… answered all of my questions and got what I needed out to me right away!
Loved: The amount of pigment & the precise line the applicator created.
- Hated: That it’s slightly pricey.
- The GG’s Final Thoughts: This is honestly the first natural Liquid Eyeliner I’ve tried and am quite impressed! I’ve been wearing Liquid Eyeliner along my top lash-line for years and find that this works just like the conventional ones I’m used to. It doesn’t smudge, I don’t have to re-apply and is easy to wash off (a definite plus)! I’ve always had really sensitive eyes (another main reason why I wanted to switch) and was worried that it might irritate my eyes… but so far so good. It has a VERY fine rubber or felt tip (not sure which one) which I prefer over a brush applicator for this product any day. It applies a sharp, clean line which I love! I also am a HUGE fan of highly pigmented cosmetics! ZuZu’s Liquid Eyeliner has an amazingly dark, lush, matte black color which is FAB! To make my brown eyes pop, I personally always choose the Blackest Black I can find for Mascara & Eyeliner. LOVE this and would definitely purchase this product again! Smooches ZuZu Luxe! xo
Holistically HauteApril 2, 2011 at 4:45 pm
Cool! Eyeliners and mascaras in my opinion are the hardest to find in safe formulas that actually perform…keep these reviews coming!
The Glamorganic GoddessApril 8, 2011 at 12:13 pm
Thanks Holistically Haute!
…Cute name and love your Blog BTW!
The GG :)
herbal energy supplementApril 16, 2011 at 3:49 am
ZuZu Luxe is the standard international cosmetic brand. Liquid Eyeliner in Raven is a nice product of ZuZu Luxe.
Erika-at-602July 13, 2011 at 10:01 pm
love your reviews!
candiceboggsJanuary 2, 2012 at 10:14 am
Will you be trying Natural Joy Beauty’s Suncoat liquid eyeliner? I’ve been wondering about it and whether to give it or this one a shot. I generally tend towards powder eyeliners but find them messy, frustrating, and often irritating to the eyes. Pencils are nice and what I’ve been using lately but do not always provide an accurate application along the lashline – and I’ve steered clear of liquids due to a not-so-steady hand but am willing to give them another shot.