Goal: To find a really good, natural, anti-aging/ night cream.
Brand I Tried: Acure Organics
Product: Radical Age Reversal Cream
Product Description: Here’s the deal: you go to sleep and all night long this antioxidant rich blend of organic botanicals, essential amino acids and vitamins will work to mend those lines, fight those wrinkles and promote new cell growth. A concentrated blend of Organic Chlorella Growth Factor, Organic Curoxidant™ and Evening Primrose Oil cold processed for maximum results.
Ingredients: Organic Curoxidant Blend (Organic Acai Berry, Organic Blackberry, Organic Rosehips, Organic Elderberry, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Cranberry, Organic Goji Berry, Organic Raspberry, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Blueberry, Organic Calendula officinalis Organic Chamomile, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Yerba Mate, Apricot kernel oil, Avocado oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Sweet Almond Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (vegetable derived), Jojoba Oil, Glucose (sugar), Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase (milk & sugar enzymes), Organic Chlorella pyrenoidosa (Chlorella Growth Factor), Organic Evening Primrose Oil, St Johnswort oil, Essential Oils of French lavender, Red Mandarin Oil, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile & Spikenard, xanthan gum.
- Price: $29.99
- Size: 1 oz.
- Uses: Anti-aging / Night Cream.
- Amount Of Product Used For It To Be Effective: 1 tiny pump of product, a little goes a long way.
- First Impression: A little pricey.
- Visual Attractiveness: I like the modern, clean-looking design of all of their packaging!
- Texture: Smoooooooooth and creamy!
- Scent: Ehhhh… just like you think Anti-Aging Cream would smell. IDK.
- How Long I’ve Used It: for one fabulous week so far.
- Easy To Find And Where? ACureOrganics.com, and some Whole Foods Markets (my WF’s in NJ didn’t have it).
- Acquired: Sent to me by Acure Organics to review.
- Customer Service: I spoke to Kelly B., who was really great and answered all of my questions ASAP! What I like the most about the company is that (unlike so many “Pinkwashing” companies out there) they DO NOT use any suspected carcinogens in their products! Finally, a company who “Get’s It”! All of Acure’s products contain at least a minimum of 70% organic ingredients and many of their products are completely USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified or both! They are also Vegan, Gluten Free, Sulfate Free, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, PEG Free, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Silicone Free, contains no Mineral Oil or Synthetic Fragrances which is AWESOME! Please see my Review of their Facial Cleansing Gel Superfruit + Chlorella Growth Factor for more info.
- Sample, Trial, Travel Sizes?: Nope, but I wish they did!
- EWG’s Skin Deep – Cosmetic Safety Database Rating: 2.
- Verdict: I don’t know any other way to explain it other than… you know when you constantly walk by the mirror- and check yourself out (c’mon… you know you’ve done it)?… Just to double-check that it’s not all in your head, and that your skin really does look as amazing as you think it does? Well, that’s what I feel like after using this just after one week! I will continue to update if anything changes, but at the moment- I totally LOVE this! It is really soooooo smooth and feels so nice and hydrating! I put it on before I go to sleep (Zzzzzz…) and wake up looking like Sleeping Beauty (as if I just slept for 100 years)! Recently, I’ve started to notice little, teeny-tiny crow’s tootsies around my eyes (I’m 32)… looks like some body’s Party-Girl days are catching up…YIKES! I really like that I can see, and even more- that I can feel a difference in my skin.! No breakouts so far- plus the moisture without the greasiness is insane… awesome quality… I’m totally SOLD! I have to admit- there are two things I’m not so crazy about: 1. is the price- but I think this will last me a long time since you don’t need a lot, and 2. the fact that the ingredients are not listed on the actual bottle (but they are listed on the box it comes in). My problem is that I am not one to save things I don’t need. I know the bottle is really small, and there isn’t much room on the label, but I think this is important… so after I toss the box it came in, I still have all the info I need about the product, like the ingredients! I would definitely buy this product again. Thanks Kelly B. & Acure Organics for another great product… I’m really looking forward to your Hair Products! Enter “GLAM” as the Coupon Code before checkout at Acure Organics to receive 15% OFF your order… and tell them The GG sent you! Mwahhhh…