Brand spankin’ NEW, from Whole Foods Market! Snag one of these GORG, one-of-a-kind, Limited Edition beauty bags filled with truly effective, facial care + cosmetics products from many of the brands we know + love. These cute little kits are a perfect gift for for anyone new to green beauty who wants to transition to a better beauty routine.
They’ll be available in your nearest Whole Body dept., for $18 ($90 value) beginning March 24th, 2017! And… to kick-off Beauty Week (25% off all facial care, cosmetics, cosmetic brushes + nail color!), Whole Foods Market is giving away 100 (yes, 100!) of these! Get all the deets + Enter to WIN one here, between March 22nd – 28th!
If you’re not familiar with Whole Foods Market’s Quality Standards, check them out! They’re a great starting place for those wanting to sift out over 75+ dirty beauty ingredients, commonly found in conventional beauty + body care — including: phthalates, formaldehyde, micro-beads, triclosan, oxybenzone, BHT, BHA, aluminum chlorohydrate + so many more. And, of course they never sell products that have been tested on animals either.
So, What’s in the Bag?
- Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk (1.7 oz.) – Gentle formula removes makeup while fruit stem cells + probiotics work toward brightening the complexion’s appearance.
- Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion (.23 oz.) – Restore moisture balance after cleansing with a lightweight, sweet almond oil-based lotion.
- Evan Healy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm (.5 oz.) – Smooth + protects delicate skin around the eyes with organic cocoa butter and organic sun ower, avocado, rosehip + coconut oils.
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil (.17 oz) – A potent + moisturizing blend of plant oils + antioxidants nourish, recharge + revitalize skin.
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive (.26 oz) – Organic green apple juice provides alpha-hydroxy acids to exfoliate + even skin tone, + texture while vitamin E + organic aloe provide nourishment + hydration.
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner (1 oz.) – A balancing + hydrating formula to support skin’s natural processes and leave skin looking toned + radiant.
- Whole Foods Market Dry Skin Hand Cream in Peony, Mint + Blackberry (1 oz.) – Nourishing, super-moisturizing hand cream featuring argan oil + made with 20% shea butter to soothe dry, cracked hands.
- Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara in Jet (.57 oz) – Gentle mineral-color formula applies easily + defines each lash without clumps, flakes or smudges.
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask (1.7 oz) – Moroccan red clay + argan stem cells combine to draw out impurities, hydrate + tone for a glowing complexion.
- Derma e Hydrating Night Cream (.5 oz) – Deeply penetrating, rich + ultra-hydrating moisture with antioxidants, vitamins C + E, plus hyaluronic acid to improve skin’s appearance.
- Pacifca Devocean Lipstick Tenderness (.07 oz.) – Creamy, hydrating formula for moisturized lips in Tenderness, a semi-matte, highly pigmented rosy taupe.
- Piece & Co. Organic Cotton Bag – Piece & Co. empowers skilled artisans to create traditional textiles of exceptional quality + beauty— providing employment for thousands of women + positively impacting communities + children worldwide, piece by piece. This beauty bag was handcrafted by talented artisans in India using organic cotton + traditional techniques of dabu indigo mud-printing, power loom weaving + hand-tasseling.
STACY SCHNETTLERMarch 22, 2017 at 12:49 pm
I would love to win a bag! I have tried the Derma e Hydrating Night Cream and ended up buying a full size jar.
DanielleMarch 23, 2017 at 6:24 pm
That’s awesome Stacy! Did you enter to win through the link? 💗
MelissaMarch 23, 2017 at 7:46 pm
Love all things Acure.
Bought several boxes from them a year or so ago when they supported a special girl. ;)
This is one amazing beauty bag. Hoping to win b/c I don’t have a Whole Foods near me.
DanielleMarch 23, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Awe… me too! TY so much for your support Melissa! Fingers crossed, girl! XO 💗
Organic SkincareMay 29, 2017 at 4:17 pm
Wow! I need this little bag of goodies. I’ve been wanting to try the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel for forever and just need to do it. There are a few on this list that I haven’t heard of but will definitely seek out now. Thanks for the info!!!!
DanielleMay 31, 2017 at 4:46 pm