MSM & Vitamin C Mask
I like this mask because it has a little bit of everything – it’s a little hydrating, a little brightening, a little exfoliating, and… it leaves me with the softest, smoothest skin! Also, if you like this one, it’s a slight variation of another one of my favorite DIY’s from Now Foods – their Manuka Honey & Vitamin C Mask. So, check it out!
- 1/4 Tsp. MSM Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Vitamin C Crystals Powder
- 1 Tsp. Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- 1/4 Tsp. Manuka Honey
- 1 Drop Vitamin E Oil
- Mediterranean Red Clay Powder – enough to thicken
- Filtered Hot Water – a few drops to sprinkle
- Add the MSM & Vitamin C Powders, Vegetable Glycerin, Manuka Honey & Vitamin E Oil to the bowl, and stir well to blend.
- Next, keep adding Red Clay Powder in small amounts, until it really thickens up… this is what’s gonna keep it on your face, otherwise it’ll be too runny.
- Then, sprinkle in a few drops of hot, filtered water – just enough to make it pliable.
- Apply a thin layer, leaving on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse well, and apply moisturizer! I’ve been loving Now’s Wrinkle Rescue Moisturizer, and their 2-in-1 Correcting Eye Cream.
Get 20% OFF your Entire Order! Code: GLAMORGANIC!