Switching to cleaner personal care products is really important! Why? Because these products cover the largest surface area of your skin + probably have the biggest impact on your overall body burden. So, I would begin to replace these products first, as you run out of your old ones – if you’re just starting out. Incase you missed the other posts in the Green Beauty on a Budget series, check them out, here.
Here’s a quick + dirty list of some of the cleanest, most budget-friendly body care products on the market!
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap, $6
- Nourish Organic Exfoliating Body Polish, $11
- Kiss My Face 4-in-1 Moisture Shave, $4
- EO Organic Deodorant Spray, $6
- Deep Steep Body Butter, $7
This challenge was a toughie as I tried to keep it under $10 bucks per product. Doesn’t always happen, but I try! Prices may vary, so shop around!
What are your fave Budget Beauty products? Have you found anything that’s cleaner + less expensive?