Clean beauty can be super-tough on a tight college budget! To get more bang for your buck, go for multi-use products with simple ingredient lists + accessories that are sustainably made!
1. Dessert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash
2. Thayer’s Original Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Astringent
3. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Facial Mask
4. Aura Cacia Organic Jojoba Oil
5. Desert Essence Organic Tea Tree Oil
6. Aubrey Organics Body Spritzer
7. Nourish Organic Body Lotion
8. Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure Liquid Castile Soap
9. Kiss My Face Moisture Shave
10. EO Organic USDA Organic Deodorant Spray
12. Acure Organics Shampoo + Conditioner
13. Aubrey Organics USDA Organic Detangler + Shine Booster
14. Dr. Bronner’s USDA Organic Styling Cream
15. Andalou Naturals Sunflower + Citrus Perfect Hold Hair Spray
16. Acure Organics Argan Stem Cell + CoQ10 Dry Shampoo
TOOLS + ACCESSORIES
18. Konjac Sponges
19. Preserve Triple Blade Razors
20. Earth Therapeutics Hydro Gloves
22. Morihata Yoshii Chambray Facial Towels
23. Eco Tools Soothing Detangler Hair Brush
24. Hydrea London Eco-Friendly Shower Cap
25. Taylor Mini Digital Bath Scale
Have you ever tried any of these? Have any to add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!
ArielleSeptember 9, 2014 at 6:44 am
Thank you for these! I have been looking for another hairspray to try. I will have to pick this one up!
LauraSeptember 9, 2014 at 12:36 pm
#12 #18 Acure Organics and Konjac Sponges LOVE!!! So desire to try the body sponges!!!
VegahelenaSeptember 12, 2014 at 8:09 am
Love this list! There are some brands I didn’t know already, so I will check them out. Thanks for posting!
AndreaSeptember 13, 2014 at 10:05 pm
I love thayers witch hazel as a toner. I especially love the rose one, the smell is delicious
CarynSeptember 18, 2014 at 8:47 pm
As much as I used to be a Product Princess, I’ve really tried to slim down the amount of items I use. So, I can’t speak to the toners and additional creams. I do really like Dr. Bronner’s products especially the soaps. I also like Nourish Organic and Desert Essence.
Stephanie RubinatoApril 2, 2015 at 3:48 pm
These are great back to school ideas! All travel size + all eco friendly. I create travel size eco friendly solid perfumes that would be great for students too. I even offer a sampler box where you can get one and share one with a friend. Would you like me to send you the sampler box so you can review it for future posts about travel size organics?