Roasted Dandelion Tea is pretty much something I always have in my repertoire, especially when I’m doing a lot of cleansing. I find it really helps open up detox pathways & stimulate organs, like your Liver. Plus, I actually enjoy the taste of these (in comparison to some other brands), that literally taste like dirt. Lol.
If you’re not familiar with Teeccino, you should definitely check it out! It’s an an Herbal Tea that tastes just like Coffee. And I’m obsessed with it! It’s made with French Chicory (like the famous Coffee they serve in New Orleans), blended with Roasted Dandelion, Spanish Carob & all kinds other delicious super-herbs – depending on the flavor! It’s the perfect replacement if you’re trying to decrease your daily coffee intake, or if you just want to quit it altogether. Read about how I stopped drinking Regular Coffee (which can be really acidic & dehydrating) here, & why I switched to something like this!
Dandelion Herbal Tea Sampler
Teeccino’s Dandelion Herbal Tea Sampler contains 2 Tea Bags of each of their 6 best-selling Dandelion Flavors… all of which are Caffeine Free, Gluten Free & Prebiotic. You can check out the ingredients for each one via the link above, by clicking on the “Ingredients” tab. All of their flavors are extracted from plants & comply with organic standards.
- Dandelion Caramel Nut
- Dandelion Dark Roast
- Dandelion Red Chai
- Dandelion Coconut
- Dandelion Mocha Mint
- Dandelion Turmeric
Benefits of Teeccino
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue.
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance.
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants.
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion, dates, figs, almonds, ramón seeds, peppermint, cocoa, cinnamon, ginger, cardamon, black pepper, cloves, & turmeric, etc.
- Contains heart-healthy potassium & soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory feeds your probiotics – the beneficial microflora that help improve gut health, regularity & supports your immune system.
My Dandelion Teccino Faves
How I Drink It
A little Tip is that you can actually brew Teeccino twice in a row (if you do it immediatley)… so, I’ll usually make myself a hot cup first, and then also fill up a separate Quart Sized Mason Jar (about 1/2 way up with boiling water), then I either add Ice, or I just stick it in the Fridge for later. You can also throw it into a High-Speed Blender to make a frozen drink too! YUM!