Goal: To get the dead, dry skin off my lips.
Brand I Tried: Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques
Product: Winter Lip Treatment Set
Product Description: Smooth and soften your winter lips with this NEW set that includes a Sweet Chai Lip Scrub & refreshing Vanilla Mint Lip Moisturizer. Our Organic Lip Scrub is made with organic brown sugar, a delectable Sweet Chai organic flavor blend, plus our exclusive botanical lipid infusion to smooth and nourish dry, dehydrated lips. Finish pampering your pucker with our refreshing Vanilla Mint Lip Moisturizer for amazingly soft, irresistible lips. Set comes packaged in a lovely ivory color organza bag making it a great Gift, Stocking Stuffer or treat for yourself.
Ingredients: Sweet Chai Lip Scrub: organic brown sugar, organic shea butter, non-gmo lecithin, grapeseed oil, organic safflower oil, organic vanilla extract, organic coconut flavor oil, allspice & clove essential oil. Vanilla Mint Lip Moisturizer: organic castor oil, organic beeswax, organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, organic jojoba oil, organic pomegranate oil, natural vitamin e oil, stevia leaf extract, vanilla co2 and organic peppermint essential oil.
- Price: $2.00 / $12.50
- Size: Sample Size Set / Full Size Set .25 oz Lip Scrub & .15 oz. Lip Moisturizer.
- Uses: Lip Scrub & Lip Moisturizer.
- Amount Of Product Used For It To Be Effective: Just a tiny bit.
- Visual Attractiveness: Very plain and simple- nothing special.
- Texture: Scrub is gritty, and Moisturizer is smooth.
- Scent: Scrub is sweet and spicy- like Cinnamon and the Moisturizer’s Minty with a hint of Vanilla.
- How Long I’ve Used It: Twice. I only Neeeeeded it once, but wanted to use it again!
- Easy To Find And Where? LaurenBrookeCosmetiques.com
- Acquired: Sent to me by Natural Joy Beauty to Review.
- Customer Service: LOVE Natural Joy Beauty & Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques!! Awesome Customer Service!
- Sample, Trial, Travel Sizes?: Yep, Samples :)
- EWG’s Skin Deep – Cosmetic Safety Database Rating: Scrub is a 2 / Moisturizer is a 1 YAY!
- The GG’s Opinion: WOW! What a treat! As they say on the LBC website… it’s a match made in heaven! It’s hot and spicy one minute- calm, cool and collected the next… LOVE it!! Just recently I was trying to figure out what the problem was…. it seemed as if my fave lip balms had all quit on the job when I needed them most (Acure Organics & Bubble & Bee Organics)! How could they have deceived me? LOL. Well, low and behold… they didn’t quit… they were just on vacay Haha. This was exactly what I needed! I’ve probably scrubbed everything else on my body- but it never occurred to me to scrub my lips. Using this just one time did the trick, but I found myself wanting to use it again. Annnnnd… we were back in business in no time at all! This is a really great stocking stuffer- anyone can use it. So, stop being naughty and start being nice to your lips! Smooches…
BeatriceDecember 14, 2010 at 7:51 am
I used the Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Creme Foundation and Creme Concealer during my video shoot this weekend. It was wonderful! Matched the model perfectly and glided on like silk. Very nice products.
Shea Butter LoverDecember 14, 2010 at 7:54 am
nice post dear :) as always i look up to them hearing from u :)
The Glamorganic GoddessDecember 20, 2010 at 4:56 am
Hey Beatrice! What kind of video shoot, hmmm? LOL.
Thanks Shea Butter Lover! :)