$19 | 4 oz.
The most natural way to exfoliate your skin without using plastic beads, detergents, toxic chemicals, aggressive acids or abrasive particles (like salt or sugar). Based on all-natural clays + edible ingredients, this scrub effectively removes buildup of expired skin cells, purifies pores + massages your skin – preventing breakouts + prepping it to absorb essential nutrients from your moisturizer or mask. Treat your skin to a truly natural, spa-like facial experience!
Premium Kaolin Clay, Organic Poppy Seeds, Organic Rosehips, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Allspice, Natural, Premium French Green Clay, Natural, Premium Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, Natural Baking Soda, Organic Cloves.
Luxe, apothecary-style glass bottle – with a black plastic screw-on lid.
A little on the herbal side.
A dry, powder mixture that has little poppy seeds in it.
- Doubles as a face mask!
- You can customize the consistency + make the desired amount.
- Contains only natural + certified organic ingredients, leaving out preservatives, aggressive acids + plastic beads!
- Ultra mild, yet effective exfoliation, perfect for all skin types!
- Supposed to be equivalent to the amount of 6 oz. of a regular, liquid scrub (based on water + fillers)!
- It’s not pre-mixed (can be a good thing, or a bad thing), so you have to add water to make a paste.
- I wish there was a shaker top! I often get a “poof” of powder when trying to gently spill it into my hand.
- I sometimes find random poppy seeds in my hairline, later-on.
- I wish the bottles were square instead of round (just my personal preference for easier for storage – I have a thing for square jars!).
Recommend + Repurchase
Yes + YES! Out of the bazillions of scrubs I get to try, this is one of thee best I have ever used! First of all, this product is a two-fer (scrub + facial mask, depending on how you use it!), + who doesn’t love a two-fer? Second of all, I’m totally obsessed with how it makes my skin feel!
I use it a few times a week as a scrub, before I get in the shower, then I leave it on as a mask while I steam (I have a similar ritual with this one). But, if I plan to leave it on for awhile, I add a bit of Wedderspoon Raw, Organic, Manuka Honey to keep it from fully drying + cracking… this combo is like a Dream Team for my skin!
What I love most about this product is that’s it’s super-gentle, but not so much, that it doesn’t do anything! The poppy seeds really kick it up a notch (unlike plastic micro-beads), + are a perfect compliment to the clay, baking soda + other elements that make the magic happen! Talk about a simply genius formulation!
I also wanted to mention that in comparison, their Tender as Petals Cleansing Grains, are waaaay more gentle than this. Unfortunately, way too gentle for my taste! I felt like I was rubbing dried flowers on my skin, Lol, which is essentially what they are, mixed with clay.
Get it at Thesis Beauty!
Have you tried the West Indies Poppy Seed Facial Scrub, or any products from Thesis Beauty?