Goal: To find a good, all-natural Lip Balm.
Product: Lip Balm in- Vanilla Bean, Coconut, Grapefruit & Orange.
Description: All natural, vegan, made from premium raw, organic and fair trade ingredients…complete with a bunch of natural and fun flavor options! It also had to meet some tough criteria… Super smooth, not draggy, not sticky, not sweet, not too glossy, not too smelly, never grainy, long lasting; plus, it had to hold up to being in a back jeans pocket all day without melting! It took us several obsessed years to formulate Hurraw! Balm and put it through all the rigors. We love it, use it, and hope you do too! We hand mix and individually pour each tube of Hurraw! Balm in small, fresh, handcrafted batches. This allows us to infuse our balms with raw seeds, pods, fruit zests, barks and roots for flavor and natural color! It’s not a quick process but we think it makes a better balm! Oh, and those little black specks in the vanilla balm are real vanilla bean seeds. Yum! We truly care about the quality and integrity of our product and feel Hurraw! is the finest all natural, vegan, raw balm available…a great product to be used by everyone regardless of lifestyle or eating habits!
Vanilla Bean: “What are those tiny black dots in my lip balm?” They are real raw vanilla bean seeds! We infuse raw, organic vanilla beans into our balm making it the most deliciously smooth treat for your lips. The tiny vanilla bean seeds stay behind to create an out of this world vanilla flavor!
Coconut: Fresh, creamy, coconuts, there is nothing better. The coconut gives us so much, we just had to have a super smooth coconut balm! Rich, raw coconut oil enriches this fabulous flavor. Just makes you want to say “ahhhhh…coconuts.”
Grapefruit: Mmmm, fresh and fruity pink grapefruits smell so good! Fresh organic grapefruit zest makes our slick and smooth grapefruit lip balm out of this world zesty! An infusion of wildcrafted alkanet root gives our balm a gorgeous light pink color that leaves a sheer clear gloss on the lips!
Orange: Super juicy, sun ripened oranges are what this balm is all about. The peeps love it. Organic orange zest infused oils makes this balm the bomb.
Ingredients: (click to see complete lists of ingredients) Vanilla Bean, Coconut, Grapefruit, or Orange.
- Price: $3.79 ea.
- Size: .15 oz.
- Texture: “super smooth, not draggy, not sticky, not sweet, not too glossy, not too smelly, never grainy, & long lasting”!
- Scent: Totally true to name, flavor & scent… YUMMY! :)
- Visual Attractiveness: LOVE their style & packaging!
- How Much I Needed: Just a few swipes.
- How Long I’ve Used It: For about a month.
- Where to Find: HurrawBalm.com
- Sample Sizes: Nope, not that I know of. They should though!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: Shipped like, immediately! I couldn’t believe how fast!
- Loved: The ingredients (& the fact that they are color-coded as to what they are on the product label … raw, organic, wildcrafted, etc.), the price & OVAL tube!
- Hated: That there are no Berry flavors YET. Yet, being the key word… they said they’re on it though :)
- The GG’s Final Thoughts: I cannot believe that I actually don’t have one specific favorite flavor out of the 4 I tried… and NONE of them were Berry! That NEVER happens. I LOVE them ALL equally! Hurraw!’s obsession has this formulation down to a science! Just like they promised… they were “super smooth, not draggy, not sticky, not sweet, not too glossy, not too smelly, never grainy, & long lasting”! I’ve never had that all in one Lip Balm! I really Heart the oval shape of the tube also… who knew? It’s so unique and makes it so much easier to carry in my purse, pocket, etc. and easier to apply somehow! Another FAB little detail is that if you order directly from Hurraw!, they send your Lip Balms in an adorable little pouch- which is actually a reusable, unbleached cotton tea bag made from US grown cotton stamped with permament food-safe dye. How fun? I also found it very interesting: that they don’t bear the USDA Organic Seal, see why here. I really LOVE everything about this company! I think hey need to consider making a Hurraw! Body Balm… seriously! Like for your whole body! I LOVE this stuff!! Thanks Hurraw! You’re THE Balm! xo