Goal: To find an all natural organic deodorant that smells girly and really works!
- Price: $9.85
- Size: 2.5 oz stick
- Uses: Deodorant (allows you to sweat, but not smell)… not to be confused with an Anti-perspirant (clogs sweat glands all together… stopping sweat and toxins from being released from the body).
- Amount Of Product Used For It To Be Effective: 2-3 swipes per underarm 1 x per day after showering.
- First Impression: WTF is ‘Pit Putty?!? LOL. and YAY for certified USDA Organic!
- Visual Attractiveness: Cute pink packaging!
- Texture: Soft and Crumbly… definately follow the instructions on the Package & Insert!
- Scent: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it smells Girly and not like a Health Food Store! Smells fresh and light!
- How Long I’ve Used It: Everyday, for the past month. The website says if “used as directed it usually lasts one and a half months”.
- Easy To Find And Where? Bubble & Bee Organic
- Aquired: Purchased with my own money.
- Customer Service: Bubble and Bee Organic is by far one of my favorite natural and organic companies so far! Stephanie Greenwood, the owner of Bubble and Bee is amazing! She is extremely knowledgeable about cosmetic ingredients, chemical ingredients and about everything they put in the products they sell. They have excellent customer service, and truly rely on feedback from their customers. She interacts with live chat on their website and with the public daily on the company’s facebook page. She also has two really fun and informative blogs her BubbleAndBee+Me Blog & Chemical of the Day or so… Blog!
- Sample, Trial, Travel Sizes: No, not for this product. Wish they did though!
- EWG’s Skin Deep – Cosmetic Safety Database Rating: 0 (YAY! A big fat ZERO!).
- Product This Will Be Replacing: Degree Ultra Clear Pure Clean Anti-perspirant & Deodorant.
- EWG’s Skin Deep – Cosmetic Safety Database Rating for Degree Ultra Clear Pure Clean Anti-perspirant & Deodorant: 4.
- Verdict: This is one of Bubble & Bee’s signature products and I can’t tell you how much I LOVE this it! I will definately be buying this again! Might try the one with Baking Soda next time just to see the difference! I actually use it along with the “Design-A-Spray” in Raspberry, Vanilla, Coconut. I lightly swipe the ‘Pit Putty on under each arm, then spritz the Design-A-spray into my hands and then rub the ‘Pit Putty in with it until it’s not white anymore. Ta-da! No white marks! It can sting a little due to the alcohol in the spray, if you do it immediately after shaving- but it usually doesn’t bother me. Oh yeah… and a little FYI: All of Bubble and Bee’s products score between 0-2 on EWG’s Skin Deep website! Heart them… finally a company doing what’s best for it’s consumers! I wish they offered samples or trial sizes for those of us who want to try more of their products but can’t afford full sizes! xo Bubble & Bee Organics! I ♥ you!
UPDATE 3.9.12: The ‘Pit Putty Cream Deodorants are my new FAVE, check them out here! :)