Goal: To find a natural / organic moisturizing facial mask.
Brand: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
Product: Coconut Honey Mask
Description: This product is so natural it’s good enough to eat! The live enzymes will nourish your inner and outer beauty. My Organic Coconut Honey mask is the perfect moisturizing mask for those who want an even skin tone and want to smooth out fines lines and wrinkles. Use this moisturizing mask to: Rehydrate dry skin, Smooth fine lines and wrinkles, Even out your skin tone. Using this product regularly will leave you feeling radiant and alive!
Ingredients: Love, raw mountain wildflower honey, organic extra virgin coconut oil, beeswax, organic vanilla powder.
- Price: $29.95
- Size: 50 ml
- Texture: Smooth & creamy.
- Scent: Like coconut & honey… two of my favorite things! Yum!
- Visual Attractiveness: LOVE the Miron Violet Glass Jar & that each product has a different colored label!
- How Much I Needed: Just a little. Probably a lot less if I would stop eating it. Don’t judge me, Lol.
- How Long I’ve Used It: About two months.
- Where to Find: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
- Sample Sizes: Yep!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: I really heart the philosophy behind this company! Annmarie, Evelyne & Lisa have been awesome! You can tell that they all really LOVE what they do!! Lisa responded ASAP, was so sweet and soooo helpful! :) FAB customer service all around.
- Loved: Woo-hoo… live enzymes! The taste (shhhhh!), the smell and the unbelievable moisture!
- Hated: The price… I can’t figure out what makes this product so expensive!
- The GG’s Final Thoughts: Nourished is the best way I can describe how this made my skin look and feel, which is fabulous after the winter we’ve had here in Dirty Jersey!!! In the past, I’ve tried honey and I’ve tried coconut oil… but neither worked as well separately as they do together in this product. So for me, this is the perfect combo! You know those icky winter dry patches that sneak up on you that are sooooo much more visable with mineral makeup? Well fuhgeddaboudit… this has been my skin’s life-saver! The fact that it heals acne-scars and has anti-microbial properties to prevent future breakouts is amazing! LOVE! And can we just discuss how infatuated I am with how flawlessly my makeup goes on after using this??? I routinely use this by applying it close to my eyes (as close as I can get) and even on my lips… which I lick the entire time ;) YUM! But somehow it still works! It glides on smoothly, doesn’t feel sticky like you’d think when applying- but it does get a bit tacky when it’s seeping into your skin… which doesn’t bother in the least. I slather it on before I hop into the shower, leave it on for 15-20 min. and use a warm wash cloth to take it off. Dunzo. Definitely one of my Annmarie Gianni must-haves and it’s one of those things you have to try to believe! Honey bunches of coconut kisses Annmarie!! xo.
Update: 4.11.13 – Still one of my absolute FAVE facial masks of all time, especially for super-parched skin!