Goal: To find a truly Natural / Organic Facial Scrub.
Brand: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
Product: Ayurvedic Facial Scrub
Description: My Ayurvedic Facial Scrub is an exotic blend of Indian herbs, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay and traditional herbal treatments. This blend is synergistically combined to nourish and re-mineralize your skin. This is a soft yet gentle exfoliant that will rid you of dead skin cells to give your face a bright, soothing glow. Use my Ayurvedic Scrub to: Exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and Re-mineralize your face and skin.
Ingredients: Love, Organic Lavender Flowers; Organic Fenugreek Seed; Rhassoul Clay; Organic Rosemary Leaves; Organic Lemon Balm Leaves; Organic Shavegrass (horsetail herb); Organic Neem Leaves; Organic Comfrey Root; Organic Lemon Peel; Honey Powder.
- Price: $24.95
- Size: 50 ml.
- Texture: Powder.
- Scent: Like dried spices out of your spice rack (literally).
- Visual Attractiveness: I think I would prefer a shaker bottle with a flip-cap (like a spice bottle).
- How Much I Needed: Just a dash, Lol. ;)
- How Long I’ve Used It: About two months.
- Where to Find: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
- Sample Sizes: Yep!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: I really heart the philosophy behind this company! Annmarie, Evelyne & Lisa have been awesome! You can tell that they all really LOVE what they do!! Lisa responded ASAP, was so sweet and soooo helpful! :) FAB customer service all around.
- Loved: That it’s gentle enough to use on my eyes, and the spices don’t burn them either.
- Hated: That it’s in a jar. I think a shaker bottle with a flip-cap (like a spice bottle) would be easier to use! The price.
- The GG’s Final Thoughts: I’m a scrub-girl through + through… but by looking at this product, I thought it was way too gentle for me. At first, I was a little snooty about the smell… it’s not bad – just not what I’m used to in my bathroom. You can totally use this with just water, but my FAVE way to use this is with the Annmarie Aloe-Herb Cleanser! I use both together to remove my eye makeup… yes, I use it on my eyes – it’s really that gentle! To tell you the truth, I was also amazed by the fact that it didn’t burn my eyes. For me, this was an ok product with amazing ingredients, but not one of my faves from the Annmarie line. I’m not sure that I’d buy this again, but wanted to post incase someone else might like it. Thanks for all your amazing products Annmarie! Keep ’em coming! Muah! xo