Goal: To find an all natural or organic Facial Serum.
Brand: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
Product: Anti-Aging Serum
Description: This serum will increase skin moisture by inhibiting hyalurondase, which isdestructive to skin’s natural moisturizer – hyaluronic acid. It boosts Collagen III, a type of collagen abundant in young skin that diminishes with age. It helps soothe irritated skin. Great for more mature skin to help: Protect from UV damage, Regenerate skin-cells, Highly moisturize, Leave you looking younger and younger.
Ingredients: Love, Organic Rose Distillate; Organic Aloe Vera Gel; Organic Rose Distillate & Vegetable Glycerin Herb Extract of Gotu kola lvs, Gingko lvs, Rosemary lvs, Calendula flowers, Comfrey root, Fennel seed; Rhodiola root; Life Everlasting flowers, Milk thistle seed; Plantain lvs; Roobibos, Shavegrass, Nettle leaves, Amla berries, Seabuckthorn berries; Olive-derived Sodium hyaluronate; Organic Edelweiss Extract; Organic Buddleja Davidii Extract; Organic Flax Seed Extract; Organic Sunflower Seed Extract; Organic Red Raspberry Seed Extract; Organic Chia Seed Oil; Organic Carrot Seed Oil; Organic Tamanu Oil; Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil Extract; Vitamin E Tocopherols (non GMO); Aspen Bark Extract; Essential Oils of Rose Absolute, Frankincense, Sweet Myrrh, Vetiver, Jasmine sambac; Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract; Xanthan gum.
- Price: $49.95
- Size: 15 ml.
- Texture: Silky and opaque.
- Scent: Luscious, warm apples & berries!
- Visual Attractiveness: I like the pump bottle.
- How Much I Needed: Just a few drops.
- How Long I’ve Used It: About 2 months.
- Where to Find: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
- Sample Sizes: No, but I wish they did! They do sell Travel Kits but by special order only. Contact evelyne(at)annmariegianni(dot)com to order these & tell her The GG sent you!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: I really heart the philosophy behind this company! Annmarie, Evelyne & Lisa have been awesome! You can tell that they all really LOVE what they do!! Lisa responded ASAP, was so sweet and soooo helpful! :) FAB customer service all around.
- Loved: That it’s anti-inflammatory, deals with anti-aging and acne-prone skin issues at the same time, how soft my skin felt, and the aromatherapy experience!
- Hated: The price!
- The GG’s Final Thoughts: This is the total package for me… it takes care of early signs of aging and acne all at the same time! It’s a perfectly balanced and a very rare occurrence to see these two issues addressed in the same product, period. Huge bonus- the smell is absolutely out of this world! A few years back I noticed some crow’s feet beginning to creep up on me, but more than that… the dryness around my eyes bothered me. I also have acne-prone combination skin- so I never knew which way to go when it came to skin care since you usually have to choose either one or the other. It provides intensive care where I need it and is also extremely beneficial for acne-prone skin due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties. (When it comes to avoiding cancer…. anti-inflammatory anything is the way to go! So gold stars for that too)! It also has sort of a mattifying effect which is nice for under makeup, shrinks pores, naturally firms and tightens fine lines, and helps to even out skin tone. The best part is that I only use the slightest amount! This is one of the most luxurious facial products I’ve ever used. So although it says that this product is for mature skin, I love the way it makes my not-so-mature skin feel. I really LOVE and USE both the Anti-aging Facial Oil & the Facial Serum… but if I had to choose- I’d probably splurge on this… but it honestly depends on my needs at that particular moment. Heart YOU Annmarie! xo