Goal: To find a natural / organic facial moisturizing oil.
Brand: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
Product: Anti-Aging Facial Oil
Description: My Anti-Aging Facial Oil is pure nutrition for timeless beauty. Nature has passed down the secrets of the forever young in this blend of healing herbs, antioxidants and moisturizing oils. Restore your youthful glow, diminish fine lines and rediscover your passion. The special blend of red raspberry, blueberry, broccoli, and pomegranate give your skin a powerful antioxidant boost. The other herbs and oils add to the synergy of perfect nutrition for your skin. Plantain is an herb that stimulates collagen. It also has high antioxidant properties and is anti-inflammatory.
Ingredients: Love, organic jojoba oil infused with wild-crafted & organic herbs: milk thistle seed, rosemary leaves, green tea leaves, roobibos, life everlasting flowers, licorice root, gingko leaves, ginseng leaves, gotu kola leaves, calendula flowers, lavender flowers, hibiscus flowers, echinacea purpurea, plantain leaves, shavegrass, chamomile flowers, malva flowers; organic oleic sunflower oil; hempseed oil; organic rosehip seed oil; organic red raspberry seed oil; organic cranberry seed oil; organic blueberry seed oil; chia seed oil; organic carrot seed oil; organic broccoli seed oil; organic pumpkin seed oil; organic pomegranate seed oil; organic black cumin seed oil; organic acai berry oil; wild-crafted buriti fruit oil; organic seabuckthornberry oil, vitamin E tocopherols (non-GMO) essential oils of sandalwood, jasmine sambac, vetiver, rose absolute, sweet fennel, frankincense.
- Price: $49.95
- Size: 15 ml
- Texture: Oil.
- Scent: Comforting, warm berries.
- Visual Attractiveness: Hooray for a pump-cap!
- How Much I Needed: Just a few drops.
- How Long I’ve Used It: About 2 months.
- Where to Find: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
- Sample Sizes: No, but I wish they did! They do sell Travel Kits but by special order only. Contact evelyne(at)annmariegianni(dot)com to order these & tell her The GG sent you!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: I really heart the philosophy behind this company! Annmarie, Evelyne & Lisa have been awesome! You can tell that they all really LOVE what they do!! Lisa responded ASAP, was so sweet and soooo helpful! :) FAB customer service all around.
- Loved: The fact that there’s broccoli in it (Lol), the incredibly sweet smell of berries, how well it seals in moisture!
- Hated: The price.
- The GG’s Final Thoughts: This lovely little moisturizing oil really packs a punch! Red raspberry, blueberry, pomegranate and broccoli, and broccoli, and broccoli … AND BROCCOLI… wah??? Broccoli in my facial care? I am not going to argue and I’m not even going to question it… I will get it any way that I can, Lol. Wow… that’s a first for me! Not complaining though :) I was lucky enough to sample all three of Annmarie’s Facial Oils.. and they all seemed to have the same moisturizing properties for me. I openly admit that I probably chose this one simply because I LOVED the scent the most! I only use it at night, after a facial or if I’m not wearing any makeup that day. I found them to each to absorb pretty quickly, but don’t like this under my makeup at all! It’s not greasy by itself if you use less than you think- but it has a tendency to cause my makeup slide right off! Yuck!! Just like the Anti-aging Facial Serum… it smells soooo incredibly comforting. Oh, how I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE berries! Also think it’s totally FAB that you won’t go through it like it’s going out of style- you can go lightly because that’s all you really need, not just because it’s expensive! This will last FOREVER… only a few drops cover your entire face. Always a plus in my book. Less is more. I’m still hung up on the whole broccoli thing haha! Who knew?… Apparently Annmarie did! Smooches and THANKS for another great product! xo.
♥ Buy it at: AnnmarieGianni.com + tell them The GG sent you!