I’ve always been a huge fan of Pharmaca for the variety of brands they carry + the quality of products they offer – mainly in the natural beauty + makeup categories, of course! I love that they carry some of the harder to find brands + have different options than many of the other green beauty stores too, so…
- Dr. Hauschka Liquid Eyeliner (Black) – Hands down, one of the best natural liquid liners around! I’m not sure why it’s so under the radar with other bloggers, but – it’s truly black, super pigmented, + comes with the thinnest brush for the most precise lines + thee purrrfect cat-eye!… So much so, that when I run out – I always hang onto the brush! Nothing compares… including some of my priciest brushes (ahem MAC 209, Sigma E6 + E11, Real Techniques Fine Liner + Silicone Liner). I generally go back + forth between this + ZuZu Luxe (Raven), but I find the applicator on Zuzu’s a bit too stiff. I’ve gone through quite a few tubes of these in the past year or so + plan to continue purchasing. Love the pretty, sleek packaging too, BTW!
- Vapour Organic Beauty AER Deodorant (Ginger Grapefruit) – Completely addicted to the uplifting scent of this, so I’m hoping they make some coordinating body care products, STAT! I love everything about it – from the formula (no white residue), to the packaging + ease of application (a tube, with cream application – 2-3 clicks are just enough for each side). Only complaint? The container is only about 1/3 of the way full when you get it. So, while, I’m not sure if anything will ever completely replace my beloved Bubble + Bee Pit Putty Cream, this is definitely up there, + I currently find myself reaching for it on a daily basis!
- Antonym Cosmetics Baked Blush (Copper) – Pretty impressive. Before trying this, I definitely didn’t think I’d like it as much as I did, because I haven’t been crazy about baked powders I’ve tried in the past. For me, they’re usually way too sheer + too dry, + the “marbled” ones always seemed to provide an uneven wash of color for me. Surprisingly, this is much more smooth + pigmented than I expected! I also normally go for more cool, pink + plummy tones when picking a blush, but I figured I’d break out of my comfort zone for spring + summer. This is definitely a true satiny, copper color + I’m excited to use it when my skin has a little more color, although I love it now too!
- One Love Organics Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream – Sometimes my skin just needs a water-based cream or lotion as opposed to an oil, balm, or serum + I’m willing to allow a few ingredients in that I normally wouldn’t, in order to preserve the product properly (because nobody wants a bacterial infection on their face). What I love most about this cream is that it’s not sticky, waxy, or… overly greasy like many natural ones can be. I apply it on damp skin, + a little really goes a really long way! In fact, I find myself scooping a little more out of the jar than I actually need – so, I use the left over on my hands + cuticles. It’s light + dewey, + great under makeup!
- RMS Beauty Tinted “Un” Powder (2-3) – This has been on my Wish List awhile now, so I was excited to try it despite not being a fan of loose powders. Main reason being, that I was on the hunt for something I could use to set my Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage BB Cream in the Summer (it’s a tad on the heavier / greasier side, but gives really great coverage). Because the Tinted “Un” Powder is on the dry side, + is made with silica (like those tiny packets in your shoe boxes) – it’s a great match! I can’t wait to try it in the warmer, more humid months to see how it works! FYI: if you have dry or dehydrated skin, this product probably isn’t for you as it will show every. single. little. dry patch. ever! I don’t have oily skin, so I’m not able to use this with my other foundations currently. Side note, if you’ve tried RMS “Un” Cover-Up + have had trouble with creasing, a product like this would perfectly compliment it.
Get 15% OFF at Pharmaca.com with code GLAMORGANIC15!