Exciting news on the DIY Beauty front! S.W. Basics just launched their NEW 1 Ingredient, single-dose Packets – which are perfect for mixing + matching, making a recipe in a pinch, when you don’t want to spend a lot (incase you don’t like it, may react to it, have never tried it before), or just need a quick, simple ingredient fix – when used on their own!
If you buy these online, I think they come in 5-packs of each ingredient… or… they sell an Assorted 5-pack (1 packet of each ingredient), which is pretty cool! I also believe you can buy them each individually in some Target Stores too!
1 Ingredient – 5 Varieties
- Aloe Vera Powder – composed of the freeze-dried inner “gel” of organic aloe leaf plants. Aloe vera is one of the most healing, natural skincare ingredients in existence… it helps to nourish skin’s firmness + texture, resulting in skin that’s baby-soft + super-smooth! Mix with water or hydrosol to activate + apply.
- Activated Charcoal – A heavy-duty detoxifier. Use it by itself as a simple mask, or in your FAVE D.I.Y. skincare recipe to get rid excess oil, dirt, + pollutants – leaving skin purified + refreshed.
- French Green Clay – one of the most effective, deep-cleaning treatments around! Use it by itself as a simple mask, or mix it into a recipe to get rid of dead skin cells, draw out dirt + toxins, + to give sluggish skin a mineral boost!
- Jojoba Oil – naturally high in Vitamin E + chemically similar to your skin’s sebum – making it the perfect choice for sensitive skin. Use it alone as a hydration booster, or mix it into a skincare recipe.
- Shea Butter – one of nature’s most potent moisturizers, helping to hydrate + soothe. This raw shea butter is sourced from an incredible fair wage, organic operation that grows shea with a high oleic acid content, making it much softer than some of the more common varieties. Use it by itself for intense hydration, or mix it into other products or your favorite DIY skincare recipes.
Use Code GG10OFF for 10% OFF at SWBasicsofBK.com!
Have you tried any of these yet? What’s your FAVE Combo?