I don’t know about you, but I use Mason Jars for everything under the sun – my Green Beauty Juices + Smoothies, Fruit Water, Iced Tea, Coffee, etc. Sometimes I just want to grab them + go – but then I either have to bring a straw on the side, or fold it inside the jar, which can get really messy! So, instead of buying over-priced, fancy-schmancy lids, why not make your own! It’s super easy.
What You’ll Need
- You can purchase different sized hole punchers on Amazon for your glass or stainless steel straws – just find out the straw diameters from the company first.
- I bought extra lids for this project + kept the original lids that came with my jars for when I totally want to seal them.
- You’re going to think that there’s no way the hole puncher will work, but it will!
- Place the lid inside the hole puncher.
- Punch a hole near the side.
- Fill with Green Beauty Juices + Smoothies.
- Put the Straw in.
- Put the lid on.
- Enjoy on the-go!