Wanna know what’s in my bag? Here are some of my absolute, must-have, green beauty essentials that I never leave home without!
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Liquid Castile Soaps – comes in a handy 2 oz. bottle, perfect for your purse + washing your hands in public places.
- EO Organic Hand Sanitizer Spray – a plant-based alternative for when you can’t wash your hands. Comes in a convenient .33 oz. spray bottle.
- Waxelene All Natural Petroleum Jelly Alternative – a multi-purpose, waterless balm that comes in a handy-dandy, 0.75 oz. flip-top squeeze tube – convenient for purse, pocket or travel. It’s perfect for dry hands, chapped lips, flyaways, cuts, bites + burns, or even as makeup primer!
- W3LL People Narcissist Stick Foundation + Concealer – flawless, creamy concealer + foundation in one, ideal for portability + mess-proof application on the go.
- Zuzu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation – this pressed mineral compact is perfectly portable with long-lasting , adjustable coverage that provides a natural SPF of 8 + a polished look for all skin types.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-use Blush – a beauty must-have that triples as a fabulous cheek, eye + lip color. Available in a .34 oz. tube.
- Pacifica Perfume Roll-On – Easy to carry, beautiful perfumes made with natural grain alcohol. And, they are free of phthalates, nitro-musks, benzene, + other things you don’t want!
- Boiron Optique 1 Eye Drops – soothes + relieves red, dry, itchy, burning or tired eyes. It comes in individual sized, homeopathic doses + doesn’t contain any harsh preservatives.
- Tatcha Blotting Papers – Clutch-sized shine-stoppers, to-go! Elegantly removes excess oil + sweat without disturbing makeup or stealing moisture from the skin. It’s a powder + primer alternative that can improve the wear of your makeup. While I don’t have Tatcha in my purse just quite yet… these babies are next up on my list to try!
What green beauty essentials do you grab on-the-go? Share with the rest of the class in the comments below!