A Guide for Cancer Patients, Survivors, and Caregivers!
As a two-time Cancer Survivor, I’m a huge advocate for prevention through a healthy lifestyle! And, I wanted to let you know about one of the best Resources I’ve found along my journey!
Over the years, Chris Wark, (from Chris Beat Cancer) has been one of my go-to guys, and a great support system for all-things Cancer-related. If you don’t follow him already, he’s an 18-year, Chemo-Free, Metastatic Cancer Survivor! And, he’s done all of the homework for us (backed by legit research), in his – SQUARE ONE: Healing Cancer Coaching Program! Something, so many others haven’t been able to do. Check out this powerful, 10-Part Video Series that’s been seen by over millions of viewers!
(Feb 21st – Mar 2nd, 2023!)
One of the first things people ask me when they’re diagnosed (or someone they love is) is, where do I start? It’s HERE! And, to be honest, no matter where you are in your journey – a Patient, a Survivor, or a Caregiver – I can’t recommend this program enough! I wish I had this as a resource this when I first started out because I felt so lost, and so alone.
I couldn’t understand why the only Treatment options I was given – involved destroying my immune system, when I needed it the most! I literally had no support from any of my doctors, except one. I’d never heard of anyone my age having Cancer. Couldn’t find any support groups for anyone my age, because I was so young. And, hardly any of my friends or family really knew anyone that had taken a mostly natural, holistic, alternative, integrative approach. It wasn’t until a few years later that I found other SurThrivors online (like Chris!), who were not only my age, but who also chose the same route to healing that I did!
People always ask, how I decided upon this path, in terms of Cancer Treatments and healing, and how I deal with the pressure to conform? When I was diagnosed, I had a conversation with a family friend (a doctor, who studied in Germany, so perhaps a different perspective) who explained that there were 3 basic paths of healing I could choose from: Conventional Medicine, Natural Medicine, or Integrative Medicine (basically, the best of both worlds) – which, is what I ultimately chose, relying very heavily on the natural part. Of course, we discussed all the pros and cons of each, blah, blah, blah. But, he told me to always ask if I can take some time to think about it – and not let anyone rush me into overnight decisions. Many Cancer Treatments are irreversible, and you can’t go back, once you go through with them. No matter what – it’s my body, and my choice. And, at the end of the day, I was the one who had to live (or not live) with the consequences of the Treatment choices I made. Not, my family. Not my friends. And, not my doctors, or anyone else. So, that’s kinda what helped me to take control over the things I could, and figure out how to do this my own terms.
The advice is simple, specific, practical and realistic – which is exactly what Cancer Survivors need in the midst of all the chaos they’re already going through!
I’m a 13-year Survivor, and I swear, I still learn something new (that I probably missed the previous time) every time I watch it! It’s a great brush-up on stuff I already know, but, it’s also just the kick in the ass I need – when I get off track over here! Ha! If you can, I highly recommend buying it so you can just watch it at your own pace, and refer back to it whenever you want.
- Module 1 – First Things First
- Module 2 – Why We Get Cancer & How to Eliminate the Causes
- Module 3 – The Anti-Cancer Diet (Part 1)
- Module 4 – The Anti-Cancer Diet (Part 2)
- Module 5 – How to Detoxify Your Body & Environment
- Module 6 – How to Eliminate Stress & Heal your Heart
- Module 7 – The Importance of Spiritual Healing
- Module 8 – How Exercise & Rest Activate Healing
- Module 9 – Cancer Healing Herbs, Teas, & Supplements
- Module 10 – How to Test & Monitor Your Progress
- Exclusive access to the SQUARE ONE Online Support Group on Facebook.
- FREE Digital Buddy Pass to the entire program for a friend – really cool, since lots of Survivors already have so many expenses!
- 6 live monthly Q + A Sessions with Chris!
- Access to the Square One Online Support Group, where you can connect with like-minded people going through the same thing.
- Plus! If you sign-up through any of my links – a portion of your purchase helps me pay for my Cancer Treatments too!
(Incase you missed it, Sign-up here for the next FREE Screening!)
Also, check out Chris Beat Cancer’s NEW Books!
- Christ Beat Cancer: A Comprehensive Plan for Healing Naturally
- Beat Cancer Daily: 365 Days of Inspiration, Encouragement, and Action Steps to Survive and Thrive
- Beat Cancer Kitchen: Deliciously Simple Plant-Based Anticancer Recipes