Check out one of my favorite, DIY Beauty Recipes – made with only two ingredients you probably already have! Probiotics not only help with our digestive system when taken internally, but they can actually help clarify our complexion when applied to our skin as well!
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- 3 Probiotic Capsules
- A few drops of Olive, Grapeseed, Flax or any other Organic Oil
- Always use the highest quality of fresh, organic ingredients when possible.
- Make sure to buy probiotic capsules you can pop open, not pills (I know some of the vegan ones come in a pill form).
- Pop probiotic capsules open + empty into mixing bowl.
- Add just enough oil to make a paste.
- Apply to clean, damp skin, rubbing in to exfoliate.
- Leave on for a few minutes as a mask.
- Rinse clean + moisturize as usual.
Have you ever tried this recipe? What did you think?