Here’s a snazzy little way to create your own, custom blended, organic perfume! With all the essential oils out there, your options are endless. For this recipe, I used Prairie Organic Vodka, + Aura Cacia’s Essential Oils. Personally, I like whip up a batch using sweet + fruity scents like Vanilla, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, etc. or even some of their essential oil solutions + blends – but, you can use whatevs.
Ingredients + Supplies
- Mini Sprayers or Glass Roll-Ons
- Mini Funnels
- Prairie Organic Vodka
- Aura Cacia Organic Essential Oils
- Fill your perfume bottle about ½ – ¾ of the way up with Vodka.
- Add Essential Oils, until you reach the desired strength.
- Shake to blend.
- Use the best fresh, organic ingredients you can find.
- Grab DIY ingredients + supplies from Amazon, Mountain Rose Herbs, Starwest Botanicals, Aura Cacia, Frontier Co-op, or The Container Store.
- Keep in mind that this is a natural perfume, so it won’t last as long as the toxic ones since it doesn’t have the harmful penetration-enhancers that make the scent last on your skin.
Have you ever tried to make your own natural perfume?