What I love about this Mask is that it’s good for several different things & works for all different skin types. It cleanses, soothes & hydrates your skin – leaving it with a super-soft & supple feeling!
Coconut Milk & Manuka Honey Moisturizing Mask
I got this Organic Coconut Milk Powder to add a little Tropical Twist to my Morning Smoothies, but as with everything – I always like to see if I can make a DIY Beauty Treatment out of it! Lol. To my surprise though, this ended up being pretty similar Dupe to one of my pricier, all-time Faves, even though the ingredients are a slightly different!
Coconut Milk gives this mask its rich, creamy texture, and is packed with Saturated Fats, & MCT’s like: Lauric Acid, Decanoic Acid, Caprylic Acid, & Caproic Acid.
Manuka Honey is loaded with live, active enzymes that oxygenate your skin by creating natural hydrogen peroxide, and contains Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis, Bee Pollen, Beeswax, Complex Natural Sugars, and Essential Vitamins & Minerals – all of which are great for your skin, & help retain moisture!
- 1/2 Tbsp. NOW Foods Organic Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. NOW Foods Manuka Honey
- Few Drops of Warm, Filtered Water
- Small Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Face Towel
- Start by adding Coconut Milk Powder to the bowl.
- Next add in 1-2 drops of Filtered Water at a time – just enough to where it barely clumps together. You don’t want it fully hydrated yet, because it has to be thick enough to stay on.
- Add in the Manuka Honey & mix until combined.
- If the mixture is too thick at this point, you can loosen it up a bit by adding another drop or two of Filtered Water. If it’s too thin – just add a little more Coconut Milk Powder & stir until you get the desired consistency. To test the consistency: hold your spoon up, & see how fast it drips off.
- Apply to clean, damp (but, towel dried) skin, & leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a Warm Washcloth, & rinse clean.
- Apply your Facial Moisturizer, as usual.
Grab these Ingredients at Now Foods!
Get 20% OFF your Entire Order! Code: GLAMORGANIC!
Utsav SrinetMarch 31, 2021 at 11:55 am
I had never heard of this mask but it seemed to work really well on the hairs. Thanks for covering all the aspects.
fourseasonslasercenterApril 22, 2021 at 4:42 am
It took me at least a year to finally work up the nerve to put natural oils on my face and clean my face with coconut oil. Thank you so much for sharing your tips!
DeekshaJune 24, 2021 at 5:05 am
Wow, this Blog post is amazing! Thank you for sharing! we are also delivering the organic skin care products which are natural and harmless.
SharonApril 12, 2022 at 10:08 pm
Love this DIY face mask recipe! Will give this a try soon with my daughter…
DanielleApril 13, 2022 at 4:31 pm
Enjoy Sharon! 💗