What I love about this Mask is that it’s good for several different things & works for all different skin types. It cleanses, soothes & hydrates your skin – leaving it with a super-soft & supple feeling!
Coconut Milk & Manuka Honey Moisturizing Mask
I got this Organic Coconut Milk Powder to add a little Tropical Twist to my Morning Smoothies, but as with everything – I always like to see if I can make a DIY Beauty Treatment out of it! Lol. To my surprise though, this ended up being pretty similar Dupe to one of my pricier, all-time Faves, even though the ingredients are a slightly different!
Coconut Milk gives this mask its rich, creamy texture, and is packed with Saturated Fats, & MCT’s like: Lauric Acid, Decanoic Acid, Caprylic Acid, & Caproic Acid.
Manuka Honey is loaded with live, active enzymes that oxygenate your skin by creating natural hydrogen peroxide, and contains Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis, Bee Pollen, Beeswax, Complex Natural Sugars, and Essential Vitamins & Minerals – all of which are great for your skin, & help retain moisture!
- 1/2 Tbsp. NOW Foods Organic Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. NOW Foods Manuka Honey
- Few Drops of Warm, Filtered Water
- Small Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Face Towel
- Start by adding Coconut Milk Powder to the bowl.
- Next add in 1-2 drops of Filtered Water at a time – just enough to where it barely clumps together. You don’t want it fully hydrated yet, because it has to be thick enough to stay on.
- Add in the Manuka Honey & mix until combined.
- If the mixture is too thick at this point, you can loosen it up a bit by adding another drop or two of Filtered Water. If it’s too thin – just add a little more Coconut Milk Powder & stir until you get the desired consistency. To test the consistency: hold your spoon up, & see how fast it drips off.
- Apply to clean, damp (but, towel dried) skin, & leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a Warm Washcloth, & rinse clean.
- Apply your Facial Moisturizer, as usual.