Rid your skin of all the gunk & grime for just a fraction of the cost! Make Organic Pore Strips similar to the tried + true + toxic brand we all know + used to love!
What You’ll Need
- Paper Towel, Tissues or Toilet Paper
- Old Makeup Brush or Mini Basting Brush
- 1 Organic Egg White
- Mini basting brushes can be purchased here, on Amazon.
- Always use the highest quality of fresh, organic ingredients when possible.
- Skin will feel tight while the egg is drying.
- Your skin may be flushed for about 30-60 minutes afterwards, so don’t do this right before a hot date!
- When finished, rinse brush immediately with cool, soapy water – hot will cook the egg.
- Speed up the process with a fan or by blow Drying on a cool setting.
- Steam your face by applying a hot washcloth for a few minutes.
- Cut paper towel, tissues or toilet paper into 1 x 2 inch strips.
- Whisk Egg White until foamy & frothy!
- Paint a thin layer of egg whites on desired areas, avoiding eyes, eye brows + hairline – as it may remove hair.
- Apply pre-cut strips.
- Apply a thin, second coat of egg to keep strips in place.
- Allow them to dry completely or they won’t work.
- To remove, carefully + slowly peel paper strips downwards, beginning with an edge.
- Check for Porcupines! Ew.
lesinfinMarch 22, 2011 at 3:50 pm
So I just found your blog and I love it! I’ve scrolled all over the place and love every post. Thanks for sharing your story of how you came to be organic. For somewhat similar reasons (though not as serious as yours) I’m slowly navigating my way into a more natural way of life (without looking like crap!) and your blog is truly helpful!
The Glamorganic GoddessMarch 23, 2011 at 4:45 am
Awww… Thanks so much Lesinfin! Haha… I totally know what you mean girl!! Any questions, just ask!
The GG :)
TawnyaMarch 31, 2011 at 2:01 pm
Like it. Trying it :).
The Glamorganic GoddessApril 8, 2011 at 12:07 pm
Tawnya- let me know how it works out Girl!
The GG :)