Rid your skin of all the gunk & grime for just a fraction of the cost! Make Organic Pore Strips similar to the tried + true + toxic brand we all know + used to love!
What You’ll Need
- Paper Towel, Tissues or Toilet Paper
- Old Makeup Brush or Mini Basting Brush
- 1 Organic Egg White
- Mini basting brushes can be purchased here, on Amazon.
- Always use the highest quality of fresh, organic ingredients when possible.
- Skin will feel tight while the egg is drying.
- Your skin may be flushed for about 30-60 minutes afterwards, so don’t do this right before a hot date!
- When finished, rinse brush immediately with cool, soapy water – hot will cook the egg.
- Speed up the process with a fan or by blow Drying on a cool setting.
- Steam your face by applying a hot washcloth for a few minutes.
- Cut paper towel, tissues or toilet paper into 1 x 2 inch strips.
- Whisk Egg White until foamy & frothy!
- Paint a thin layer of egg whites on desired areas, avoiding eyes, eye brows + hairline – as it may remove hair.
- Apply pre-cut strips.
- Apply a thin, second coat of egg to keep strips in place.
- Allow them to dry completely or they won’t work.
- To remove, carefully + slowly peel paper strips downwards, beginning with an edge.
- Check for Porcupines! Ew.