Despite what you’ve heard, some chocolate can have very significant beauty benefits! This deep, dark little luxury softens, exfoliates, nourishes, protects + is full of antioxidants while the Yogurt gently cleanses + brightens the skin. The sweet addition of Honey has amazing healing + antibacterial properties that are fabulous for acne + scarred skin. So, one question… eat or apply? You decide!
What You’ll Need
- Mixing Spoon
- Measuring Spoons
- Warm, Wet Washcloth
- 1 – 1 ½ Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp. Plain, Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Raw Honey
- Always use the highest quality of fresh, organic ingredients when possible.
- Most materials + ingredients can be purchased at Mountain Rose Herbs or on Amazon.
- The higher the fat content, the better with the yogurt. You can also use any type of yogurt, but a thicker the consistency like Greek is easier to work with.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Apply a thick, even layer on clean, damp skin avoiding your eye area.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently remove by laying a warm, wet washcloth over your face to loosen the mask and wipe away.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply a natural moisturizer on damp skin.