I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am to receive my very first Detox Box from The Detox Market! Especially since it’s a brand I really love, & also the fact that I’ve had the opportunity to meet the founders – wayyy back in 2015, at the first IBE in NYC! They were so nice!
What It Is & How It Works
It’s The Detox Market’s Monthly Subscription Box! Each month, they feature one brand in the box, & you’ll get at least $90 worth of “Holy Grail” Clean Beauty Products! With it, you can also earn Detox Points – where you get can Cash Back on every purchase too, which is pretty cool. It’s $55 (plus tax) / 1 Month, $135 / 3 Months ($45 box), & $240 / 6 Months ($40 box), & you can cancel at any time. And… it ships FREE on the 1st Week of the Month (or, whenever you order it). They only have limited quantities available of each one though! So, if you think you want one (and, you want these products at that price) – grab it now! There have been plenty of months where I wasn’t able to get the one that I wanted because there were none left! Definitely a great buy in my opinion!
This Month’s Box: Innersense Beauty
Greg & Joanne Starkman originally created Innersense Beauty for professional salon use. Their inclusive hair care range is crafted from sustainably sourced, organic botanicals that impart hydration, health, moisture, shine, & protection to a variety of textures. After becoming parents, they realized they needed to trust their “inner sense” & embrace a clean lifestyle. With decades of experience in the hair industry, this new outlook inspired them to create Innersense – a health-friendly hair brand.
What’s Inside the Box
($134 Value This Month!)
- Pure Harmony Hairbath ($28) – Increase moisture with this gentle cleansing shampoo, appropriate for fine to normal hair types. Crafted from extracts of aloe, pumpkin seed, shea butter, and coconut oils that purify and cleanse while orange flower oil uplifts the senses. This sulfate-free formula perfectly balances hair, leaving it healthy and full of body, without residue or dryness.
- Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner ($30) – A lightweight daily conditioner for dry to normal hair. Increase moisture with this lightweight, detangling conditioner, appropriate for all hair types. Crafted with rice bran oil and aloe to strengthen and smooth the hair shaft while orange flower oil delivers beautiful shine. The silicon-free formula eliminates frizz, leaving hair hydrated and happy.
- Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner ($26) – A lightweight detangling spray to increase moisture and add shine. Detangle and boost moisture with a lightweight leave-in conditioning spray infused with emollient oils, fragrant herbs, flower essences and a touch of bee-friendly honey to maintain body and manageability. Lavender adds a delicate, healing fragrance. Certified organic plant extracts leave hair free flowing and ready for any style.
- I Create Waves ($26) – Infused with Himalayan pink salt and a generous dose of amethyst crystal—believed to manifest feelings of inner strength and peace – this potion produces touchably soft waves, all while bestowing the perfect amount of texture. Aloe vera and calendula nourish deeply to quench parched strands, so your hair looks vibrant – not dull.
- Refresh Dry Shampoo ($24) – Refresh style and extend the wear of your hair with this lightweight foam that dries as a powder. Tapioca starch and witch hazel soak up excess oils, Certified Organic honey and vitamin B build body and restore luster and shine, and quinoa locks in hydration. Orange peel oil invigorates the scalp and the senses.
* Excludes Detox Boxes. While you can’t use codes on the actual Detox Boxes themselves, I wanted to post it incase you missed this month’s Box & still wanted to order the items individually, or – if you wanted to use it on other items in your order!