Hey Beach Beauties! Don’t let your non-toxic pedi’s hit the sand, without these 9 natural beauty must-haves!
- Love True Natural, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Caribbean Coconut Sunscreen, $ 20
- Bodyceuticals Organic Coconut + Aloe, Body + Tan Oil, $ 17
- Acure Organics Leave-In Conditioner, $ 9
- S.W. Basics of Brooklyn Lip Balm, $ 4 ea. / $15 set of 4
- Baby Hugo Naturals Soothing Baby Powder, $ 9
- No More Dirty Looks: The Truth About Your Beauty Products, Book, $13
- 100% Pure Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer, $ 35
- Badger After Sun Balm, $ 9
Tip | When leaving the beach, leave the sand behind! Quickly remove unwanted sand from your toes with a little sprinkle of baby powder. Your welcome!
Christine A.August 14, 2013 at 12:25 pm
We use Baby Powder to remove sand from our tootsies and it works on the dog’s paws too. Nothing better than packing a beach bag and a car bag to handle the extra messes that could happen. ;)