I’ve shopped at Luckyvitamin for as long as I’ve been into clean beauty (+ way before I became a #luckyambassador), about 8 years now. Mainly because, they’ve always carried a lot of natural brands I’ve used, in addition, super-competitive prices… plus, the fact that they offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49! I get a lot of my beauty staples here + you’ll see almost all of them mentioned in my FAVES!
A Few of My Natural Beauty Staples
- EO Ageless Coconut Cleansing Milk with Hibiscus + Mango Seed Butter – Love, love, love this creamy cleanser! This is probably my 3rd, maybe 4th repurchase of this… which says a lot. I also wear a lot of heavy eye makeup (liquid liner, eye primer, tons of mascara, etc.) + tend not to really re-purchase cleansers simply because – they just don’t get the job done for me without irritating my eyes. I’m generally always on this endless hunt for the “perfect” cleanser – one that removes every last stitch of my eye makeup, doesn’t irritate my eyes, or my skin, + of course, that has clean ingredients. I’ve tried using countless brands of makeup removers (oils, + oil mixes), + finally just came to the conclusion that I just can’t use them. I’ve been trying for years! They work well, but my eyes just despise them regardless of the type, or method. However… I’ve found that I’m ok if the oils are emulsified (into a cream or lotion like this one), so I may sacrifice an ingredient here or there for that reason. This has pretty much been a solid staple in my routine for the past year or so in between trying everything else + I’m pretty happy with it! I massage about 7-10 pumps (they’re super-small!) on damp skin + gently wipe away with a warm washcloth. Sometimes I may have to add a few more pumps + do a second sweep, but that’s no biggie for me… as long as it works!
- Andalou Naturals Perfect Hold Sunflower + Citrus Hair Spray – I’ve been using this Hair Spray for about a year or two, + love that it isn’t super-sticky + gluey, like most of the other truly natural ones on the market! I also can’t tell you how much I appreciate that it’s not crunchy, white + flaky in my dark hair, feel wet, or dry it out like straw! #JerseyGirlProbs. It actually creates a nice, smooth, medium hold – like the description says, + tames frizzes – making it perfect for daily use! If you’re looking for more va-voom, I’d maybe check out the Lavender + Biotin Full Volume one (haven’t tried it yet, but it’s next up on my list! In the past when going out, where I’ve really needed a lot of hold + volume for big curls – I’ve used Alba Botanica’s Medium Hold Hair Spray).
- Priti NYC Speedy Dry Top Coat Nail Lacquer – Not a whole lot to say about this other than I love it because it does exactly what it says it does! It dries quickly, boosts shine like no other, + protects my mani from chips + scratches. Let me tell you… I have a bad, bad habit of doing my nails either 1. right before I walk out the door, or 2. right before bed. Next thing I know, my polish is smudged or has sheet marks. Don’t judge me. You know you’ve been there at one point or another. I also like that it’s 5-Free: No Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Camphor, or Formaldehyde Resin (or, Benzophenone-1 to my knowledge either)! So for me, this is a huge time-saver, + I’ve repurchased it several times over the past 6 years!
- Radius Cranberry Floss – This is probably a 3rd re-purchase for me, + I also like their Mint one + their Floss Sachets (perfect for travel) as well! I figured I’d switch it up a little this time! This is a BPA-free cranberry-coated Dental Floss made with 100% natural, unsweetened cranberry essence that’s spun in natural, vegan candelilla wax. The Cranberry coating contains natural anti-bacterial flavonoids + polyphenols proven to help prevent plaque + gum disease. In the past, it has really helped me with bleeding gums, + I love that there are NO artificial sweeteners, preservatives, color or flavor, synthetic waxes, GMO’s or animal ingredients. It’s also BPA-free!
- Colorganics Hemp Organics Lip Liner Pencil (Cabernet) – These are typically my go-to Lip Liners since: they’re slightly soft, unlike many of the cleaner ones, have a ton of pigment (YAY!), + also go on really smoothly without skipping whether wearing it alone, or over a liquid / powder foundation, lip primer base, etc. Also, if I’m careful… they also last on my lips throughout the day, + longer than my lipstick usually does. My usual faves are Plum or Chestnut, but they were out so I decided to switch it up with Cabernet this time! According to their shade charts Cabernet is supposed to be somewhere between Plum + Chestnut, but in person – it’s way more red, + looks nothing like either of the two, FYI. Still a really GORG color though!
Have you ever tried any of these?