It’s literally been FOREVER since I’ve put together a Gift Guide for Valentine’s Day… which is actually my favorite holiday (besides Christmas), because you know… I love all things girly & glam! Especially when they’re pretty, pink & heart-shaped!
- Clove & Hallow Lip Crème, $23 (Flaming Coral) – You guys know I always give it to you straight. For awhile now, I’ve found myself missing some of my toxic old flames, mainly with makeup, but especially with my bright, (conventional) lip colors. So, I figured these were the next best thing, & are definitely better than what I wanted to reach for. While I haven’t tried these lipsticks yet, I have tried their Liquid Lip Velvets! Full disclosure: they have Lake Dyes in them, which I don’t love. What I do love (besides the color payoff) is that they’re formulated with a combo of natural & organic jojoba, castor & sunflower oils. It’s also PETA-certified, cruelty-free, & vegan, & is supposed to deliver nourishing hydration with just one swipe!
- One Love Organics Rose Clay Heart Cleansing Sponge, $10 – This little cleansing cutie is made with Konjac Plant Fiber, prized for its ability to detox pores & smooth skin while buffing away dirt & makeup. It’s soft (when wet), yet gently exfoliating, & is ideal for everyday use on even the most sensitive skin types. I like using it best in the morning, & hang it up to dry!
- AuRate Infinity Heart Ring, $80 – All of their jewelry is handmade using ethically sourced & sustainably made, recycled 14K gold, 18K gold, & 14K gold-plated vermeil. While I don’t have this ring yet, it’s definitely on my Wish List – along with a few of their other beautiful rings! What I love most though is that they only use materials that keep their consciences as clear as their diamonds (which they track from mine to workshop), & pay it forward by donating a book to Mastery Charter School (in your name) every time a piece of gold is purchased.
- Leahlani Skincare Bless Beauty Balm, $54 – This pretty pink Beauty Balm is made up of rich, organic butters mixed with lush organic, cold-pressed beauty oils to nurture & bless your skin with nothing but silky softness. The velvety texture, & sweet essence of Orange Blossoms & Blue Tansy Oils will envelop your skin… & your senses with a little aloha love. It’s also highly concentrated & free of water, wax, & emulsifiers.
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush (Chiffon), $38 – Made from finely pressed rice powder & antioxidant-rich fruit pigments, these blushes give cheeks a healthy, natural flush of color. Their antioxidant-rich formula softens skin while you wear it, with anti-aging Rosehip Oil & nourishing Cocoa and Avocado Butters. Available in a versatile shade range to suit just about every skin tone, thanks to stunning natural pigments like Pomegranate, Peach, Plum, Cranberry, & Strawberry!
- Battington 3D Lashes (Monroe), $28 – These handmade, 100% silk hybrid 3D lashes have a cotton band & are made for unmatched durability & comfort. They’re lightweight & they hold their curl better than mink & their synthetic ones. They’re also one of Battington’s best-sellers, with moderate length & dramatic volume. These beauties are also built to last & can actually be worn up to 25 times! I recently got a pair & they’re SO fluttery!
- 10-Free Chemistry Clean Nail Color (Rose Buds), $18 – Over the years I’ve tried almost every “clean” nail polish brand out there, & many of them didn’t work well for me, so I never even bothered to mention them. They either peeled, flaked, chipped, & wore off too quickly, or stayed tacky to the touch for hours upon end! Ain’t nobody got time for that! So, I was pretty impressed when I tried these – they had no real smell, dried quickly, & seem to last a really long time for me! Definitely my new go-to! PS – use code GLAMORGANIC25 for 25% OFF!
- Neon Cactus Glass Reusable Coffee Cup (Pink Flamingo), $19 – This is seriously one of the prettiest cups I own, & I really love using it! I generally use it to take my Teeccino on-the-go, but have also used it for Smoothies, etc. too! It fits perfectly into my cup holder, & is super-easy to clean, with no weird chemical smells or after-tastes! LOVE!
- Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Mask, $22 – Formulated with French Pink Clay, Organic Rose Hips, Rose Petals & Chamomile, this gently exfoliating mask will leave your skin super-soft, smooth & radiant. The French Pink Clay’s high in Iron Oxide & Silica to help to rejuvenate skin. The Rosehip is high in trans-retinoic acid which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, & Chamomile Flowers are added for their naturally gentle, soothing properties. It’s been awhile since I’ve used this mask, but I usually mix it with a little SW Basics Rose Water Mist & a dash of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey, & I’m good to go!
- My Daughter Fragrances Always Loved Perfume $85 – This has been my go-to perfume for the last several years, in addition to some of Pacifica’s Phthalate-free Rollerball Perfumes. If you’re looking for something super-girly & glam, that’s comparable to something conventional – yet is still natural & doesn’t smell too floral, herbal, musky or woodsy – this is it! Turkish Rose Absolute & Bulgarian Rose Oil cast an intoxicating spell; Cocoa Absolute & elements of Vetiver, Patchouli, Cedar, & Coffee adding a sense of earthiness, of permanence, a promise of forever. The thrill is eternal, the passion, everlasting. Think: Magic in the Moonlight: Long Stemmed Roses & Dark Chocolate, Seduction over Flickering Candlelight.
- Lotus Wei Infinite Love Serum, $50 – I’ve had a long time love affair with this serum, not only because of the way it smells (like: Rose, Honey & Mandarin), but also because I like to use it on my pulse points, or on the ends of my hair before heading out the door, as a way to protect my energy. Made with Hong Kong Orchid, Wild Fireweed, Pink Magnolia, Orange Hawkweed, Pink Lotus, & Pink Tourmaline Gemstone Essence… it’s like Cupid’s little combo of flower essences & essential oils, infused in an organic safflower oil base. It’s supposed to help magnify & attract: unconditional love, affection, gentleness, compassion, softness & receptivity, & it’s supposed to help dissolve: being hard on yourself, resentment, giving away all your energy to others & forgetting your own needs, past trauma, breaking through old patterns.
- Cannabliss Kiss Balm, $12 – This CBD infused lip balm contains less than 0.3% THC, & is made with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Schisandra & Goji Berry to deeply hydrate & smooth, as well as protect from sun & environmental damage. It’s also Vegan, & Free of parabens, gluten, silicones, petrolatum, synthetic fragrances & dyes.
- Alteya Organics Organic Bulgarian Rosewater Spray, $10 – Rosewater is a definite staple in my beauty routine, but it’s been years since I’ve tried this particular brand – so, it’s back up on my Wish List again. I love that it’s USDA certified Organic, & that it’s really reasonably priced. Plus, the cute packaging doesn’t hurt. I apply to clean skin before adding any moisturizers or serums, use it prior to Gua Sha, & mix it in with my masks! A must-have!
- Rahua Hydration Shampoo, $34 & Rahua Hydration Conditioner, $36 – I’ve been using & loving these for quite awhile now, so I figured I’d share! Created to quench the driest, thirstiest hair, this rich & creamy formula is infused with a plant-powered complex that’s crafted with rare Amazonian oils & natural protein-bonding sugars that drive hydration deep into each strand of hair. These smell absolutely ah-mazing – like tropical passion fruit & mango, & will leave your scalp balanced, & hydrated, and your hair feeling healthy, strong, smooth & shiny. I only wash my hair about once or twice a week though, so these actually last awhile for me.
Cole GFebruary 27, 2020 at 1:48 pm
Great list with some helpful valentines day gift suggestions. Will be sure to turn in this time next year!