What better way to kick off the holidays, than to Green your Glam with an entire set of Facial Cleansing Sponges from The Konjac Sponge Co!
It’s DAY #8 of The 12 Days of Green Beauty GIVEAWAY! Cleanse your skin with one of the hottest, new natural skincare accessories from The Konjac Sponge Co!
Konjac Sponges are 100% Natural, Pure & Biodegradable + Made from 100% Pure Vegetable Fibre. They have 5 fab varieties to chose from, based on your skin type.
- Original – it’s deep cleansing yet naturally moisturizing + suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- French Pink Clay – perfect for hyper-sensitive or over-exposed skin. It provides a fabulous, deep cleansing yet gentle exfoliation. Pink clay is a mix of red + white clay. Red clay is said to improve blood circulation + makes the skin look radiant + hydrated, reducing the appearance of age.
- French Red Clay – perfect for dry, mature or sensitive skin. It provides a fabulous, deep cleansing yet gentle exfoliation. The added red clay is said to improve blood circulation and makes the skin look radiant + hydrated, reducing the appearance of age.
- French Green Clay – perfect for normal to combination skin. French green clay is beloved by the finest of spas for it’s strong sterilization properties + contains micro molecules which absorbs dirt, oil, + bacteria, while gently cleansing the pores.
- Bamboo Charcoal – perfect for teens + oily or combination skin. The added bamboo charcoal is a natural anti-oxidant + fights bacteria beyond your average sponge. Containing activated carbon + various minerals, bamboo charcoal is just what you need to remove excess oil.
Win an entire set of Facial Cleansing Sponges from The Konjac Sponge Co!
Enter to Win Below!
New giveaways daily! Come back tomorrow + win more than once!
This year, I decided to go big or go home with a lot of things in my life… mainly giving back to YOU! Throughout my experience over the past few years, I’ve put my whole heart + soul into The GG, to try to help as many others as I can – to avoid the heartache I’ve had to go through. Possibly, from not knowing what the chemicals in my food, beauty products + lifestyle were doing to my body. Read my story here. In the process, I’ve had the opportunity to meet tons of like-minded people, try products I’d never dreamed of + work with amazing companies whose values are aligned with mine.
So, I’ve partnered with some of the best in the Green Beauty Biz to give you the same opportunities I’ve had with taking those first steps + trying better beauty products! I wanted to let you know how much I really appreciate YOU… so I’m giving away over a thousand dollars of amazing, natural + organic beauty products! Thank you for all the love + support (it means the world to me), for always reading what I write, oh – and teaching me a thing or two, every now + then. Haha. You’re ALL winners in my book! Love you guys!